*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Project Manager
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
- Oregon Department of Transportation (“Agency” or “ODOT”) is requesting supplemental information regarding specific experience relevant Analyst services for the ODOT Technical Services Branch, Tech and Data Unit (“TDU”) in support of the AASHTOWare Project One Source of Truth (“APOST”) and the Access Management Enterprise System (“AMES”) projects (the “Project”)
- APOST that will configure and deploy the remaining modules of the AASHTOWare Project suite of tools. The objective of the Project is to integrate APOST project planning (deployed now) with APOST’s construction, testing and CRL portion of the APOST project.
- The second project is AMES which is replacing Agency’s old system used to track highway access points with a vendor supported system. Currently Access Management personnel and its constituency, private developers, property owners, local jurisdictions, and other ODOT divisions are impacted by data that is untimely, inaccurate, or inaccessible, potentially affecting ODOT’s mission to provide efficient transportation and protect the safety of the travelling public. The AMES project is to acquire an application for the submitting of requests, processing request, inspecting of access points and the tracking of access points to the Oregon Highway System.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
- Understand Information System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically Requirements Management, Data Management, Functional Specification writing, all forms of testing procedures, and end user training delivery.
- Has experience with requirements management and perform analysis within source code if needed.
- Must have experience with enterprise software solutions.
- Must have basic knowledge of Project Management process.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5283 EX 110/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Deliverable
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4425