***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Coordinator
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5 Years
This position reports to the Office of Information Technology Service Delivery, reporting to the Telecommunications and Wireless Support manager.
The Junior Project Manager is to assist the Project Manager with planning, reporting, executing, and finalizing projects according to scheduled deadlines. This may include acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members, vendors, and contractors. The position will require good verbal and written communications skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships with customers throughout the agency. A strong background and Three (3) years in Project Management and Three (3) years in Vendor Management and Three (3) years in strong Organizational Management. PMP Certification and able to travel 30% of the time.
- Manage and maintain the implementations for DBHDD Infrastructure Modernization projects, working with the agency Network Engineer.
- Organize work and focus the team on what needs to be accomplished on projects.
- Manage the planning and implementation of Audio Video conferencing improvement and upgrades throughout the DBHDD Hospital campuses.
- Review, coordinate, and requests all Service Delivery projects from initiation to completion via the GETS catalog system (Service Now).
- Manage and plan End User Computing (EUC) projects.
- Establish agency wide utilization reporting for WebEx audio video conferencing.
- Establish agency wide utilization reporting for Verizon Wireless devices.
- Organize and plan customized Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) project request.
- Assist with organizing and planning Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) deployment project.
- Assist with organizing and planning AT&T Dedicated Internet (ADI) deployment.
- Forecast deficiencies and expectations while identifying solutions on new and existing projects.
- Create centralized reporting reconciling the Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) agency wide system.
- Manage follow up and follow through with all aspects of a project.
- Seek opportunities to initiate new technology improvement projects.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
Required / Desired Skills
- Project Management experience Required 3 Years
- Vendor Management experienc Required 3 Years
- strong Organizational Management Required 3 Years
- PMP Certification Required
- Able to travel 30% of time Required
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Ph : 470-480-2413 Ex 104 / 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Project Management ×Vendor Management ×Organizational Management ×PMP Certification ×
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3469