*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Program Data Analyst
Location : Lincoln, NE (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 21 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Description :
Program Data Analyst
- Under general supervision organizes and analyzes programmatic data to meet the business needs of the organization. Recognizes and analyzes trends and critical elements in data pertinent to identify a problem and possible solutions. Synthesizes and summarizes complex and complicated data to assist end users in understanding and using information; assists in translating data to knowledge for use in programmatic decision making. Prepares routine and ad hoc state and federal reports to meet reporting requirements and program needs; and to document findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related field required (Master’s degree preferred).
- 5+ years’ experience in data analysis or management role.
- Proficiency in use of R, Python, Azure, Snowflake, SAS and SQL programming languages. Experience in using data mining and modeling tools to assess significant differences, similarities, correlations, or trends.
- Knowledge of the principles and methods used in the collection, analysis, and presentation of administrative and managerial data. Proficiency in the use of various data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Strong organization, planning, and decision-making skills. Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks. Strong collaboration skills to exchange information effectively with a variety of groups.
- Proficient in spoken and written English language to communicate complex information accurately and clearly. Experience in healthcare or public health settings preferred.
- Data Visualization Tools – Must be proficient in data visualization tools like Tableau
- Database – Proficiency in use of Orazcle, Azure, Snowflake, SAS and SQL programming languages.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related field required (Master’s degree preferred)
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5280 EX 108/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Python, Azure, SnowFlake, SAS, Tableau, R, SQL, Programming, Orazcle
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 21 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4690