*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Product Specialist
Location : Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :5 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- The Venafi Product Specialist designs and develops solutions to business problems in alignment with the Humana’s Venafi certificate management platform.
- The Product Specialist works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
- The Product Specialist performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications.
- Develops specifications for services, applications and service offerings available to the Venafi application.
- Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent applications such as Service Now and HashiCorp Vault.
- Advises management and leadership to develop functional strategies on matters of significance.
- Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 5 years of experience in large IT projects
- Prior project lead experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: HashiCorp Vault
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 5 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4383