***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Product Manager
Location : Richfield, MN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 4 Years
Job Description :
Responsible for driving all strategy, new development, and performance enhancements for specific set of products within a product category. Manages the end to end product lifecycle from idea inception through development and launch.
Bachelor degree in an IT-related discipline, PMP certification – preferred, 2-4 years’ experience managing projects
Skills and Competencies: Strong skills in Microsoft Project to manage to a detailed project plan, Excellent follow up to ensure tasks are being delivered according to plan, Understanding of website development and associated back-end connection task, Strong leadership skills, Strong communication skills
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead development and implementation of product strategy: Incorporate deep understanding of customer insights, markets, competition, and distribution capabilities to define product strategy.
- This should manifest itself in a roadmap of initiatives including small enhancement and content refreshments to existing products as well as new product needs, Measure product performance and lead performance improvement initiatives.
- Identify and understand the performance drivers and set up ongoing diagnostics and monitoring capabilities,
- Drive new product development – create sound business cases around all new products based on needs assessment and projected feasibility. Incorporate a user/customer centric approach to all development efforts.
- Engage appropriate product support teams and developers early in the process to capture full perspective in creating “best fit” products,
Communicate product information:
- including product roadmap, specifications, value proposition, sales tools training tools and competitive information to stakeholders.
- Provide status updates to PMO for regular reporting cycles,
Manage product lifecycles:
- continually evaluate product performance and key customer insights and ensure new product needs are identified far enough in advance to address needs before product obsolescence.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5281 EX 109/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MS Project
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4855