***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Oracle Database Developer/Admin
Location : Denver, CO (Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 6 Years
- Maintains data storage and access by evaluating, designing and implementing company database[s]. Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process. Writes codes for database access, modifications and constructions. Relies on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions. Works under immediate supervision and usually reports to a manager. Full-time professional work experience in Software Development, Maintenance, or Implementation.
- Responsible for database design, database implementation, and database administration in an ORACLE environment
- Knowledge and Skill sets include at least one year technical expertise in an ORACLE environment, to include development of scripts, testing procedures and table creation and updates. Must have complete knowledge of backups, restores, indexes, key structures and data loading.
- Must have detailed knowledge of the Oracle Environment, including schema creation and how these schemas relate to the overall environment
- Knowledge and Skill sets include, but are not limited to, design and implementation of an efficient, scalable database schema, and/or maintaining and supporting existing databases.
- Oracle – Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Oracle,Data Storage,Data Flow Diagrams,Database Design,Database Administration
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3692