***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Oracle Database Developer
Location : Denver, CO (Local ,Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 7 Years
Job Description :
The Database Developer/Contractor will be working on the Department of Human Services Trails Product and shall provide the Services in an agile environment as follows:
- Lead/Mentor other developers in solutions, system analysis, code feedback and reviews and oversee best development practices.
- Provide guidance and support to Application Developers
- Design stable, reliable and effective database structures (tables, indexes, views).
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve the Trails product and establish best practices
- Develop technical and training documentation/manuals
- Analyze the needs of the Trails product and produce an effective database object according to the needs and specifications. This could include collecting data, analyzing the data, drawing flowcharts and implementing code.
- Work with the Quality Assurance and Database Administrators to test various database objects / run performance testing.
- Develop database documentation.
- Implement bug fixes and enhancements to the Trails environment utilizing tools AzureDevOps, Oracle and Visual Studio.
- Provide support and debug issues identified within the Colorado Child Welfare System environment
- Create and enhance scripts/snippets of code for the application to be run on the RedHat Enterprise Linux environment.
- Document the required system information.
- Identifying bottlenecks or bugs and troubleshooting integration issues.
- Maintaining the automation and quality of the code.
- Be capable of maintaining source repositories using AureDevOps/Team Foundation Server.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) coordination with state program staff on changes and meeting user story requirements.
Minimum Resource Requirements – Required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related information technology field
- 5-7 years of experience with programming languages such as PL/SQL coding
- Implement and manage company data management practices and policies
- 5 years of experience in administering, managing and tuning databases
- 5 years of experience with Oracle RAC, Oracle Stand-alone or SQL Server
- Good understanding of data and schema standards and concepts
- Good understanding of database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Expertise in SQL
- Team Player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Windows, Unix, Linux
- Back End Technologies/Concepts: ASP.NET MVC, C# and RESTful API design
- Powershell & Unix Bash Shell Scripting
Resource Requirements a Plus
- Experience with real-time logging and monitoring tools like Splunk and Dynatrace
- Architecture – AGILE – Agile Development Methodology
- Cloud – AWS-CSA Professional (cloud)
- Database – Oracle
- Database – Oracle 12c
- Database – Oracle 8i/9i/10g
- Languages – Language C
- Languages – PL/SQL
- Operating Systems – Linux
- Others – Backup and recovery
- Tools – Crystal Reports
- Tools – Oracle Linux/Virtual Machine (OVM)
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4741