*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : OnBase ECM Solution Developer
Location : Lincoln, NE (Hybrid)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 4 Years
Job Description :
OnBase ECM Solution Developer
- The Enterprise Content Management Team at Nebraska Department of Transportation (NDOT) is seeking an experienced Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Solution Developer to assist our ECM team with implementing content management solutions in OnBase. You will be providing ongoing support of agency-wide initiatives and efforts as part of our Enterprise Content Management strategy.
- The ECM Solutions Developer role will work within, as well as cross-functionally, with developers, analysts, architects, and key stakeholders in supporting and developing technology solutions that address business problems. As an experienced candidate, with a demonstrated track record in designing and implementing enterprise-scale ECM solutions, you will utilize your technical competencies to assist in designing solutions for managing enterprise-wide structured and unstructured digital content securely.
- Work with project managers, key stakeholders, and other team members within the Business & Technology team to deliver business value of ECM technologies for business processes at NDOT.
- Design, develop, and deploy ECM Solutions that automate business processes and workflows.
- Advocate core ECM architectural standards and concepts and translate to business value.
- Troubleshoot, and resolve ECM software and infrastructure issues.
- Work with project managers, key stakeholders, and the team members to analyze business requirements and build functional specifications.
- Assist in implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems as requested.
- Plan for and test software updates, defects, and configuration changes.
- Communicates courteously and professionally; maintains working relationships with others in carrying out job functions.
- Two or more (2+) years’ experience in Business Application Design and Development type role required
- Two or more (2+) years’ experience working with OnBase Enterprise Content Management; working knowledge of ECM technologies, strategies, data structures, and the use of the data stored within them required
- Two or more (2+) years’ experience building complex solutions using Hyland OnBase ECM Content Platform modules: OnBase Configuration, WorkView, Workflow, Document Composition, Unity scripts and Unity API
- BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience in Information Technology roles
- Demonstrated knowledge of OnBase module capabilities and how to properly extend OnBase’s functionality
- Experience with Microsoft stack (e.g., SQL Server, Windows Client, Windows Server and IIS platforms) required; prior experience in System or Application Administration preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and C#, particularly in conjunction with OnBase Unity API modules and OnBase Unity scripts
- Develop applications in line with business requirements using Agile methodologies
- Experience deploying, documenting, and administering an OnBase implementation
- OnBase Certifications preferred, some examples are OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA), OnBase Certified Application Programming Interface (OCAPI), OnBase Certified WorkView (OCWV), and OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA) certifications. Must be able to show proof of certifications.
- Microsoft Stack – (e.g., SQL Server, Windows Client, Windows Server and IIS platforms) required; prior experience in System or Application Administration preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree – BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience in Information Technology roles
- OnBase Certifications – OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA), OnBase Certified Application Programming Interface (OCAPI), OnBase Certified WorkView (OCWV), and OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA) certifications.
- Business Application Design & Development – Two or more (2+) years’ experience in Business Application Design and Development type role required
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5280 EX 108/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Workflow, Unity, SQL Server, Windows Client, MS Visual Studio, C#, IIS, Hyland OnBase, API, Programming, OnBase, OnBase Configuration, WorkView, Microsoft Stack
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-97