***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : OBIEE Developer
Location : Hartford, CT(On Site)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 9 Years
Job Description :
- Over 9 years of experience with 4-5 years in ODI Development.
- Working Knowledge in ODI 12c
- Oversee and/or assist in the design and development of multi-dimensional ETL/ELT maps and views.
- Interpret complex delivered multi-dimensional ETL maps.
- Performance tune ETL/ELT jobs, BI tools, sessions and queries.
- Write SQL scripts and views.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system and data issues.
- Participate in build out and test of Agent batch schedule.
- Conduct unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
Good to have/Desirable:
- Upgrade Experience converting mappings from ODI 11g to 12C
- BIApps Knowledge including subject areas like Financial Analytics, HR Analytics, Procurement and Spend etc.
- Specific skill with OBIEE/ OBI Apps/ ODI with exposure to PeopleSoft source data is preferred.
- OBIEE Knowledge. Customize and develop RPD layers of BI (Physical, BMM and presentation layers), configuring metadata objects and Web catalog objects.
- Design and configure multidimensional ERDs (star and snowflake) schemas; data model.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and hierarchies and implement security using OBIEE.
- Participate in deployment of BI Solution.
- Develop and maintain application using APEX (Oracle Application Express) tool
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5245 EX 107/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SQL,BIAPPS,Financial Analytics,HR Analytics,OBIEE,APEX,Oracle,Oracle APEX,PeopleSoft,OBI Apps,ODI
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4636