***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Network System Administrator
Location : Golden ,CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 4 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8+ years
- Install, configure, and support an organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), WI-FI, and Internet system or a segment of a network system. Analyze workflow, access, information, and security requirements. Maintain network and security hardware and software. Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability. Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures. Maintain network security policy, addressed security issues and applied appropriate security patches.
- Skill sets include Microsoft, Cisco, Meraki, Palo Alto NGFW, Unix, Linux, MVS or VS, VMWare and extensive network certifications.
- CCNA – Active CCNA or equivalent experience
- CCNP – Active CCNP route switch and/or security or equivalent experience
- PCNSE – Active Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer or equivalent experience.
- Network Security – Maintain and configure a network security policy, addressed security issues, and applied appropriate security patches.
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Datacenter management
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Microsoft, Cisco, Meraki, Palo Alto NGFW, Unix, Linux, MVS or VS, VMWare,network certifications
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 4 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3151