*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : .NET Developer
Location : Austin, TX (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
- Responsible for analysis, design, code, and testing of multiple components of application code for multiple Texas Medicaid systems including LTC Online Portal and BTO (Business Technology Optimization) systems.
- Involved in enhancement and/or development work of complex modules and those that interface with other applications.
- Has a range of proficient technical skills including ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server.
- Combines technical skills with knowledge Texas Medicaid systems and business process to develop effective solutions.
- As a senior team member, performs coaching, coordinates/oversees the work of others, and may lead small work efforts.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: ASP.NET, .Net, C#, SQL Server
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4536