*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : MuleSoft Developer
Location : CT (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :5 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
- The Paid Family and Medical Leave Insurance Authority (the “Authority), is looking for an experienced MuleSoft Developer. The MuleSoft Developer works in partnership with the Product Owner, IT Solution Architect and IT Solution Manager and is responsible for the technical designs, development of solutions, and coordination of and execution of deployment activities.
Examples of Duties
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business processes and application requirements.
- Promote best practices and standards for code and system management.
- Works with Business Analysts and Architects to design solutions for business problems and evaluate requirements for implementation in MuleSoft.
- Participate in peer for code reviews and unit testing.
- Provides application support by analyzing defects, replicating/fixing defects, and providing root cause analysis for defects. Troubleshoots and resolves functional and performance-related issues.
- Support post deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process documentation, and application bug fixes.
- This list of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities that the Authority may deem necessary from time to time and as the Authority’s work and responsibilities demand.
Other Key Skills:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with teams to deliver excellent results and maintain a collegial work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share authority and responsibility in high stakes, complex and fast-moving work environment.
- Extremely strong project and time management skills, including a high level of organization, attention to detail, and follow-through, while balancing and prioritizing multiple activities and responsibilities.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to inspire collaboration, including success in working in teams, projects, and people towards action through persuasion.
- Demonstrated experience engaging in creative problem solving and taking initiative, while utilizing a solutions-oriented approach and exhibiting flexibility and good judgement in a complex organizational ecosystem.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- 3+ years experience with end-to-end design and development of services for the MuleSoft framework including flows, connectors, DataWeave, exception handling, and RAML design.
- 3+ years experience with Java, Web Services both SOAP and REST, and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment
- Experience in source control management using GIT such as Bitbucket.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5283 EX 110/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MuleSoft, Java, SOAP, REST, Oauth, SAML, GIT, Bitbucket, DataWeave
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 5 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4384