*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Mulesoft Architect
Location : Denver, CO (Hybrid, Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 10 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10+ Years
Job Description :
- The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment are seeking the Contractor to provide data architecture services.
- The Contractor shall perform all work in accordance with all applicable Federal and State statutes, privacy and use laws such as HIPAA, 42 CFR Part 2, 42 CFR 431.300, SNAP, state child welfare laws, Internal Revenue Code, Social Security Act, etc. regulations and rules, as now and hereafter amended, and the requirements described within this Statement of Work and the purchase order.
- The Contractor shall work closely and collaboratively with the Offices/Departments, discuss suggestions or issues as they occur and incorporate suggestions or guidance from the Offices/Departments while performing the work described within this Statement of Work and the purchase order.
- The Contractor shall coordinate and prioritize all work to ensure that all deliverables and deadlines are met.
- The Contractor shall employ an internal quality control process to ensure that all deliverables are complete, accurate, easy to understand, and of high quality.
- The Contractor shall provide deliverables that, at a minimum, are responsive to the specific requirements, organized into a logical order, contain no spelling or grammatical errors, formatted uniformly, and contain accurate information and correct calculations.
- The Contractor shall retain all work papers generated for reference through the duration of the project and project acceptance.
- The Contractor shall participate in the review and revision process, until the Offices/Departments provide written acceptance of the deliverable.
- The Contractor shall provide copies of any supporting documentation to the Offices/Departments upon request of the Offices/Departments and without charge.
- The Contractor shall respond to all telephone calls, voicemails and e-mail inquiries from the Offices/Departments within one (1) business day.
- The Contractor shall enable all Contractor staff to exchange documents and electronic files with the Offices/Departments staff in formats compatible with the Offices/Departments’ systems.
- The Contractor shall spend approximately 8 hours each week focused on the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Air Quality Modernization projects. Requirements and deliverables for these projects are detailed below.
- Advise on the technology architecture of the projects
- Advise on the methods for a data driven design for these projects
- Review work products for alignment with the needs of the data driven design for these projects
- Provide technical review for Air Stationary Sources Modernization Roadmap
- Provide technical review for Air Data Lake House implementation
- The contractor will collaborate in bi-weekly and monthly meetings to provide Roadmap updates
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Position Keywords: Mulesoft Architect
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4634