***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : MS Dynamics Administrator
Location : Hartford, CT (Onsite)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 5+ Years
SCOPE OF WORK
The agency needs the service of a mid-career level Microsoft Dynamics Administrator to work in the Application Support Team responsible for supporting the agencies CCWIS. The candidate will serve in the capacity of a Dynamics Administrator in the IT Application support team and will be responsible for the ongoing administration, management, and maintenance of the Agency’s on-premise Dynamics 365 implementation per the direction of agency IT management. The specific focus of this candidate will be to function as part of the team which supports existing Dynamics solutions as well as to participate in the SDLC process of the new CCWIS system and work with System Integrators to ensure the transfer of knowledge and on-going maintenance of the solution for a given module. Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for maintaining Dynamics environments, and participating in the SDLC process which includes meetings with systems integrators and agency IT staff and ensure the Dynamics environment is well positioned to support the ongoing development of the CCWIS.
Specific Services Required:
In this role, the following services are required:
- Perform MS Dynamics 365 installation and configuration in an on-premise environment.
- Perform performance tuning of the Dynamics environment.
- Apply Dynamics patches and perform Dynamics upgrades in accordance with Microsoft recommendations.
- Act as a central point of contact for performance and functionality issues and work directly with agency staff and Microsoft support to work through to resolution.
- Administer Dynamics organization access and automate role based access as appropriate.
- Maintain, monitor, and support all instances of MS Dynamics and work with other team members collaboratively to support related systems such as SQL, SSRS, PowerBI and BizTalk.
- Configure and maintain on-premises Dynamics environment integration with O365 Exchange for email services.
- Prepare documentation and written communications related to the Dynamics environment and build and production control processes.
- Work as part of a team to design, implement and maintain disaster recovery and continuing operations plans for Dynamics environments.
- Work with application development and System Integrators to understand the design of the core technology and architecture of systems being developed and use that information to identify and implement any required changes to the Dynamics environment to support those systems efficiently and effectively.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
For this position, the candidate shares experience and judgment with team to plan and accomplish goals and works as part of an Application Support/DevOps team. A moderate degree of creativity and latitude is expected. In addition, the agency requires:
At least 5 or more years of prior experience demonstrating the following knowledge and skills:
- In depth expertise with Microsoft Dynamics on-premises Configuration and Support to include, but not limited to, administering access, configuring claims based authentication, configuring an Internet Facing Deployment (IFD), applying Dynamics upgrades and patches, and all other aspects of maintaining and managing MS Dynamics.
- Experience working in or with a DevOps team.
- Experience integrating MS Dynamics with SharePoint 2016 or newer for document management.
- Experience with Windows Server 2016 or newer administration.
- Experience configuring and managing SQL Server Reporting Services integrated with MS Dynamics.
- Experience configuring and managing Microsoft PowerBI for a MS Dynamics environment.
Additional experience with the following is preferred but not required:
- SAFe agile framework.
- DevOps supporting agile development projects.
- Cisco AppDynamics Application Performance Monitor.
- Active Directory Federation Services.
- Experience with the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2017 integrated development environment, including development, debugging and deployment.
- AGILE – Agile Development Methodology – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Microsoft .NET Framework – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Data Analysis – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Data Modeling – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Microsoft SQL Server – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- C# – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- HTML – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- SQL – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Backup and recovery – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Communication skills both verbal and written – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Learning ability – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Presentation skills – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- IIS – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- VisualStudio – Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2412 EX 103/470-480-2407 EX 101
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2017,Cisco AppDynamics,SAFe agile framework,Azure DevOps Server,SharePoint 2016,Microsoft PowerBI,SQL, SSRS, PowerBI,BizTalk
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3553