***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Mid Level Salesforce Administrator
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 Years
About the Role
As a Mid-level Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role at the State of Connecticut.
We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and help managing the product road map. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us; therefore, the Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives to quickly identify areas of improvement. The Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing, and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
In this position you will work in a small team that manages multiple Salesforce Orgs across the State agencies with significant impact to State’s businesses and private citizens.
Experiences Required for This Role
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules with a strong emphasis on security
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports
- Sandbox environment management
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Handle user support tickets, monitor and improve user adoption with ongoing user training and maintain technical documentation
- Working with integrated applications including MuleSoft, IBM FileNet, Box, Payment platforms, Antivirus solutions
Qualifications and Background
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 3+ years of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Community and Service clouds
- Strong integration experience with Mulesoft API layer
- Strong integration experience with SAML/OAuth based Identity platforms
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder
- Bachelor’s degree, or professional qualification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Designing scalable, best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in change management and governance
- Training end users and key stakeholders
- Technical documentation
- Available and responsive to questions
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Experience with Einstein chatbot, live agent, knowledgebase
- Active in the Salesforce community
The Mid-level Salesforce Administrator will work as part of an iterative team using agile sprints. Work will be assigned based on items in the product backlog associated with Website Improvements. These tasks may be adjusted, reduced, or expanded as the project progresses through various phases. The contract employee shall be expected to maintain and provide written documentation on any work performed in conjunction with this engagement.
The engagement will be for a term of up to 12 months. All work will be performed in eight (8) hour shifts, Monday to Friday, excluding State holidays. If workflow dictates an on-site presence is not needed, consultant may work remotely. All extended remote work will need approval by Chief Digital Officer or the designated manager. Payment will be on a time and material basis and paid only for hours worked. Travel to various state offices will be required. State Agencies are in downtown Hartford and the Greater Hartford area. Local Travel Reimbursement is not provided.
Use of State Resources: The contractor will share a dedicated office space and will be provided with all computer hardware and software needed to execute and perform the duties for this program.
Security/Privacy Considerations: Information accessible by the contractor may be sensitive, confidential, or subject to the Privacy Act and/or HIPAA considerations. Contractor personnel must be familiar with and comply with the provisions of appropriate regulations and/or instructions. Signing of a confidentiality agreement will be required. Daily sign-in to the facility may be required. The contractor employee must always display an access badge while present in state facilities. A background check will be required.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- Mulesoft API layer – Strong integration experience with Mulesoft API layer – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- Salesforce – Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 3+ years of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Community and Service clouds- Proficient (4-6 Years)- Yes
- SAML/OAuth based Identity platforms Strong integration experience with SAML/OAuth based Identity platforms – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- Trailhead Badges/Super Badges – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- Bachelor’s Degree – Bachelor’s degree, or professional qualification – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Salesforce certifications – Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder – Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Mulesoft API,Salesforce,Salesforce Platform App Builder,Salesforce Certified
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3713