***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Microsoft SSRS Developer
Location : Plano, TX (100% Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, W2
Experience : 7 Years
Job Description :
- Developer will need at least 5-7 years of experience in Microsoft SSRS Reporting Suite and possess an excellent understanding of report development concepts and SQL.
- Analyze, design, deploy, and support complex reporting solutions based on business requirements and technical specifications using the SSRS suite of tools and ensure that reporting systems follow standards, are documented, properly tested and controlled to maintain reporting and system integrity.
- Design, document and develop functional and technical specifications, report mock-ups, prototypes, and final delivery of reporting solutions.
- Proactively work to improve and automate reporting processes. Design and conversion of reports from other reporting platforms to Microsoft SSRS.
- Partner with leadership and internal stakeholders to understand business and end-user needs, gain subject matter expertise and assess key opportunities, then design and implement high quality data and reporting solutions.
- 5-7 years of Microsoft SSRS report development.
- 5-7 years of experience with proficiency in SQL preferably with Oracle and/or Teradata Databases.
- Experience in working within systems development lifecycle and release management, releases.
- Experience in participating in 24 x 7 on-call support rotation providing primary and secondary support of BI reporting platforms.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the projects as quickly as possible.
- Able to work independently in all of the above areas of knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a virtual team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develops statements of problems and requirements, analyzes, designs systems and programs, and writes programs in computer language and tools as appropriate.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents reporting code according to NTT Data and customer standards, policies, procedures, security and compliance requirements.
- Understands and foresees implications of decisions.
- Understands the core business process and purpose of the functional area.
- Works with minimal direction in virtual teams.
- Manage report deployment, performance issues and interact with other development teams.
- Manages multiple assignments and processes.
- Enjoys team collaboration and participation.
- Writes efficient, re-usable, optimal, and well documented code.
- Updates management on project/activity status as requested and escalates issues quickly.
- Experience with other reporting tools such as PowerBI and IBM Cognos Business Intelligence a plus.
- Experience with version control such as Sourcetree or GIT.
- Experience and proficiency in writing report VBA functions.
- Additional programming experience is a plus (Batch files, shell scripts etc.)
- Experience working with UNIX.
- Includes innovation in their thought process.
- Enhances own knowledge through training, understanding business trends and objectives.
- Knowledge of industry and business principles for rental car business.
- Interacts with business users, IT, vendors and customers to define current and future application requirements.
- Anticipates and prevents potential problems.
- Extends capabilities by working with senior staff/experts within and outside the internal organization.
- Simplifies difficult concepts for non-technical users.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2418 EX 105/470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SQL,SSRS,Oracle,Teradata,Database,MS Power BI,IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Suite,SourceTree,GIT,VBA,Shell,Shell Scripting,Unix,Reporting
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4485