*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Microsoft Azure Databricks Consultant
Location : Columbus, OH (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 10 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
- Microsoft Azure Databricks – Technically strong resource with 4-6 years of experience.
- Very strong SQL. 4 + years of experience in PySpark.
- Hands on experience on AWS services like S3, Lambda, SQS, SNS, IAM etc.
- Prior Production support experience.
- Hands on experience in Python.
- Experience with large Datawarehouse/Bigdata implementation.
- Good understanding of relational and dimensional modeling concepts. Experience in using code management tools like GitHub, control M etc.
- Open to work in Onshore / Offshore model.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Proactive and taking ownership of work.
- Good to have insurance domain knowledge and Databrick experience.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5381 EX 112/470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SQL, PySpark, AWS, AWS S3, AWS Lambda, AWS SQS, IAM, Python, Github, Azure, SNS, Databrick
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-179