*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Legacy Systems Specialist
Location : Denver, CO (Remote, Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10+ Years
Job Description :
- The role of this position is to provide a variety of services related to the support, development, and enhancement of the Colorado Trails application by combining database and application development skills, knowledge of the Trails database schema, and detailed understanding of child welfare practice and business processes.
Key duties would include:
- Provide planning, design assistance, and script development as needed for the interfacing or exchange of data between Trails and other agency systems.
- Assist in the planning, development, testing, and execution of database scripts to convert legacy Trails data to the new data models/schema used in modernized Trails.
- Assist in technical planning & design, application development, and testing activities as needed to support and/or enhance both legacy and modernized Trails.
- Serve as a subject matter expert/technical liaison for both County Trails users and DCW program staff related to the ongoing support and enhancement of the Trails application.
- Specific activities would include development of requirements/design specifications, backlog prioritization, and testing of application fixes or enhancements.
- Assist in the resolution of Trails service desk incidents / change requests through the development of database scripts and/or consultation with operational analysts to identify front-end application fixes.
- Utilize technical skills and knowledge of child welfare practice and business processes to provide mentoring, training, and coaching to Trails project teams (developers, testers, operational analysts, etc.) as needed.
- Create, modify, or enhance reports and/or data extracts using Trails data to meet state/federal reporting requirements, support evaluation efforts, or address the ad-hoc reporting needs of counties or CDHS program staff.
- Assist in the development and/or delivery of end-user training as needed for Trails system functionality.
- Work directly with agency staff, vendors, and other state agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned Trails projects.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Position Keywords: System Specialist
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4659