***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Lead Full Stack .Net Developer
Location : Denver, CO (Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 6 Years
- In depth knowledge of application development, and application design
- Demonstrated a high level of understanding in development concepts, technical designs, database designs, application specifications and system integration.
- Full stack application development experience and experience mentoring/assisting junior team developers.
- Back End Technologies/Concepts: ASP.NET MVC, C# and RESTful API design
- Relational (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Strong Oracle experience – Required
- Source control using git – Required
- Working with legacy code – Required
- Powershell & Unix Bash Shell Scripting – Required
- Networking, Debugging networking issues – Required
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
- Experience with Azure DevOps tool suite is strongly preferred: Boards, Wiki, Repos, Pipeline, Test Plan, Artifacts, etc.
- Experience with real-time logging and monitoring tools like Splunk
- Excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Effective time management. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Passion for enterprise-level agile development, problem solving, the ability to quickly learn new concepts, and must be able to interact with all levels of technical and business teams
- Team player, self-motivated and able to work collaboratively across organizations and geographic locations
Scope of Work
- Contractor, will be working on the Department of Human Services Trails Product and shall provide the Services in an agile environment as follows:
- Lead/Mentor other developers in solutions, system analysis, code feedback and oversee best development practices.
- Review, analyze and recommend updates to scalable components within the platform.
- Implement bug fixes and enhancements to the Trails environment utilizing tools AzureDevOps, Oracle and Visual Studio.
- Provide support and debug issues identified within the Colorado Child Welfare System environment
- Create and enhance scripts/snippets of code for the application to be run on the RedHat Enterprise Linux environment.
- Developing client server application/process and libraries.
- Document the required system information.
- Identifying bottlenecks or bugs and troubleshooting integration issues.
- Testing code quality and durability.
- Maintaining the automation and quality of the code.
- Independently develop .NET solutions to enhance a web enabled Modernized Trails environment.
- Be capable of maintaining source repository using AureDevOps/Team Foundation Server.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) coordination with state program staff on changes and meeting user story requirements.
- Perform unit testing and documentation of developed code.
- Debug issues identified within testing efforts and generate bug descriptions and service desk tickets as needed.
- MVC – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- ASP.NET – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- C# – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- CSS – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- HTML – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- JQuery – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Powershell & Unix Bash Shell Scripting – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- RESTful API design – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Networking – Networking, Debugging networking issues – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- GIT – Source control using git – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Legacy – Working with legacy code – Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3532