***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Lead Full Stack Developer
Location : Charlotte, NC
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam Interview Only
Job Type : W2
Experience : 10 years
- Develop application code, write unit tests and integration tests using Junit/Spock/Jasmine/Karma.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, UX Design teams and downstream systems.
- Able to lead a team of developers and run project from inception to production
- Build cloud-native applications using container technologies like Docker and deploy in OpenShift/AWS EKS
- Support the production release, monitoring and triaging issues on time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar.
- 10 years of work experience in frontend and backend frameworks.
- Good understand of creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Angular or React.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD task. Creating E2E test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative).
- Good understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Knowledge of Java EE technologies, Spring framework (i.e. Core, Security, MVC).
- Experience with build automation using Ant or Maven or Gradle.
- Experience with Open Source integration frameworks such as Spring integration, GraphQL, Kong, Apache Camel or Mule ESB.
- Preferred experience with Cloud and container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, EKS
- Preferred experience with Spring WebFlux, RxJS or any such reactive framework
- Preferred experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab CI or ElectricFlow.
- Database experience – Oracle SQL/PLSQL, MongoDB, SQL Server, RDS, DynamoDB is a plus
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc. and preferably SAFe.
- Preferable to have Unix shell scripting knowledge.
- Working experience of iterative and incremental development process.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills is key.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5381 EX 112/ 470-480-2408/102
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3802