*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Kubernetes Engineer
Location : Fort Worth, TX (Onsite)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6+ Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 Years
Job Description :
- We are looking for passionate technologist to solve cloud transformation challenges; develop solutions to modernize infrastructure services; create templates to standardize and accelerate application’s cloud journey.
- You will be on the enterprise Kubernetes as a Service product team, building high-performance, highly available, secure and resilient IaaS platforms for internal development teams.
What you’ll do
- Develop Infrastructure as code using Terraform, Python, and GitHub action to manage Cloud Kubernetes infrastructure
- Lifecycle management on Kubernetes clusters which included upgrades and implementing best practices.
- Document solutions, architectural patterns, and best practices around the Kubernetes environment
- Work with Internal IT teams (Risk, Security, Compliance) to implement security policies on Kubernetes clusters.
- Implementing observability solutions on Kubernetes and develop alerting and monitoring solutions
- Tune performance
- Set up and manage the networking plumbing for Kubernetes.
- Troubleshooting Kubernetes issues related to resources deployed on the cluster, Network issues and CICD pipeline, etc.
- Collaborate with internal application teams, to onboard onto the Kubernetes cluster.
- 24/7 on call rotation supporting business critical applications or systems.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service(AKS) with deep understanding of Container Orchestration and Distributed System Concepts
- 2+ years of experience implementing infrastructure as code
- 3+ years of experience keeping production environments operating at peak performance on cloud and in containers
- 2+ years of experience managing production Kubernetes infrastructure with exposure to the use of cloud vendor Kubernetes solutions such as AKS
- 3+ hands on experience with Infrastructure as code and configuration as code build and deployment using CICD pipeline. Working experience with Github/Github Actions and ArgoCD are preferred.
- Extensive experience automating system tasks and infrastructure using Python, Terraform
- Experience with Service Mesh such as Istio, Kuma, and Control Plane such as Rancher
- Experience with Observability technologies and optimizing monitoring using technologies such as Dynatrace, Grafana, LogDNA, Datadog
- Knowledge of Linux OS, network, Azure PaaS solutions
- Desire to be part of an incredible team. That means being someone the team can count on, who communicates honestly; respects others and their views; can adapt quickly to changing priorities; drives positive change and is committed to giving 110%.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Kubernetes, Terraform, Python, Github, Docker Container, Docker, Dynatrace, Grafana, DataDog, Linux, Network, Azure, AKS, Istio, Kuma, Control Plane, Rancher, LogDNA
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6+ Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4517