*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : JD Edwards E1 Developer
Location : Lincoln, NE (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
Job Description :
- The State of Nebraska is looking to fill the following JD Edwards consultant position: JD Edwards Developer for EnterpriseOne 9.2. This position will be assisting the existing staff with changes to existing code and new development. This position may be helping with reapplying State of Nebraska modifications to E1 programs during an upgrade which is in a planning phase. This position tasks will include development, testing, technical and/or functional documentation.
- 5+ years of experience with JDE Enterprise One (version 9.1 or higher) applications.
- Experience in the design, coding and testing of custom modules and reports.
- Experience supporting JDE EnterpriseOne applications preferred.
- Experience with JDE EnterpriseOne business functions coding, testing, and debugging.
- Experience with JDE EnterpriseOne APIs coding, testing and debugging.
- 8 years of related IT business experience
- Experience supporting business users in a global single instance environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are required.
- Willing to share knowledge to train other staff
- Familiarity with JDE CNC is a plus but not required.
- Candidate will need to pass background check.
- Minimum 2 year degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- JDE Programmer/Analyst needed to help in the Support and Development of a JDE Enterprise One system (version 9.1 or higher).
- The Programmer/Analyst position will code both new functionality and enhancements within the JDE platform, and document those changes.
- The Programmer/Analyst will also complete various report modifications/customizations as well as become familiar with any/all code modifications company has made to JDE.
- The Programmer will participate in project planning activities, including defining detailed project tasks.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: JD Edwards
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4502