*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Java Spring Boot Developer
Location : Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 7 Years
Job Description :
- As a Java Springboot developer you will be primarily responsible for developing and testing for SB microservices and Spring batch components to meet customer expectations and specifications as discussed and detailed in Epics, Features and Stories (SAFe Agile process). You will be working with other Engineers and experts in the broader organization.
- The applicant will understand the development life cycle; Agile software project management approaches; and requirements, design, and test techniques.
- In addition, you should be either experienced or conversant in emerging ideas in application development both on the user interface and middle tier technologies. While not necessarily deep in all of these technologies, you should understand them sufficiently to guide the organization in understanding and possibly adopting them if appropriate.
- 3+ years of Experience in Java Springboot microservices and Spring batch framework
- 1+ years of Experience in server-side templating languages, front-end technologies
- 1+ years of experience on deploying microservices to Google Cloud
- 1+ years of Google Kubernetes engine, cluster creation, Argo CD configuration experience
- 2+ years of Experience in developing SQL/NoSQL database schemas and ORMs that both support business processes and promote scalability.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database like Cassandra and integration with microservices is a plus.
- Familiarity with CI/CD – git, Jenkins.
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies like SAFe
- Review functional requirements and implement test plans and test cases for automated/manual testing
- Experience in data test cases development, test report documentation, regression testing
- Utilize, expand and create new automated testing frameworks, preferably using BDD, Selenium.
- Identify quality issues and create test reports
- Experience with common API formats (e.g. JSON, XML, Web sockets)
- Design client and server-side architecture.
- Must be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Knowledge of strong encryption methodologies, and common authentication patterns.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (FIPS)
- Experience in functional automation tools Experience in API testing using Postman/SoapUI or other tools
- Experience in using Application Lifecycle / Test Management tools – Rally
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Microservices, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, SQL, Cassandra, GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Selenium, JSON, XML, SOAP, Java, Spring
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4491