***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Java JVM Developer
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 7+ Years
Job Description :
Job Description: Tell us about your department:
Engineers on the Enterprise Data Platform team design and build scalable, high performing data streaming systems that can stand up to peak holiday load. We build solutions that require advanced thinking in challenging disciplines like event sourcing, stream processing, and distributed systems. Seeking innovative and technically curious technologists to join us as we make a huge impact across the entire company.
Position Summary/Job Description:
- This is a hands-on developer position. The individual in this roll will be involved throughout the development lifecycle for the Enterprise Data Platform with the primary responsibility of developing data processing pipelines with appropriate automation tooling in support of the platform.
- This role is accompanied by career rewarding challenges by the very nature of the platform. The individual in this roll will be given the opportunity to deliver solutions in a highly distributed, highly critical environment by leveraging data streaming and big data technologies.
- Complete assigned coding deliverables.
- Create automated tests for functional and load testing purposes.
- Peer review work products for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to other developers on the team.
- Complete other assign duties as directed by team leader.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- 7 or more years of experience in a similar developer role.
- 6+ years of experience building applications using Java or any other JVM based language.
- 3+ years of experience with Google Cloud Platform or any other cloud provider.
- 3+ years of experience with Google Cloud BigQuery or any other data warehouse.
- 3+ years of experience with Google Cloud Pub/Sub or any other messaging system.
- 3+ years of experience with Apache Beam or any other streaming data processing system.
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Strong desire to produce and maintain end-user documentation.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Java, JVM, Google Cloud, Google BigQuery, Sub, apache Beam
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4438