*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Java Automation Engineer
Location : Seattle, WA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
Tell us about your department:
- We are looking for an SDET who has both UI automation and Mobile automation in their background. This role will be primarily focused on front end application functionality as it pertains to the advertising modules on our digital client’s retail platforms.
- You will be responsible for architect and building a Test framework for our client retail platforms, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building an Automation framework is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a strong commitment is required.
How much time will the resource spend pair programming?
- This will vary. I estimate 50% during initial ramp up. 20% once the resource has a good understanding of our systems, engineering and automation goals.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Experience with Selenium framework and a big bonus would be familiarity with the Detox framework.
- Strong communication skills and history of successful collaboration
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both regarding estimates and to the general process.
Required Technical Experience
- Firm grasp of the Java
- Experienced with using Selenium
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code for Automation
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with build tools, like IntelliJ, Visual Code etc.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model
- Experience with automated testing suites, like JUnit or TestNG
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
Will there be a Hacker Rank test Required for this REQ?
- There will be code debugging exercise
Prescreening Questions: Must be submitted on resume, no exceptions!
- What are your favorite Automation tools, besides Selenium, and why? Give examples.
- What are the important metrics you’ll collect as an SDET on an Advertising project?
- What is your opinion about BDD testing tools?
- How does an SDET ensure engineering is writing automatable code?
- What tasks may a SDETS do outside of testing? How might these help the team?
- How SDETS contribute to Continuous Integration and Deployment (DevOps)?
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-8564 EX 116
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-241