*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Java API Developer
Location : Minneapolis, MN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 10+ Years
Job Description :
Key Accountability for the API Development:
- Demonstrate a creativity and innovation in building API solutions that match rapidly changing business line need.
- Continuously drive and enforce technical process improvements.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and mentoring a team.
- Collaborates with business leaders to help define business strategy and align creative information technology systems architecture to support the strategy
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with a variety of different audiences.
- Must be capable of making architectural and design choices
- Supports projects and design recommendations that span the entire infrastructure
- 10+ years of progressive responsibilities in one or more of the following areas: API development and delivery, solution architecture, application design, Expertise in Java/Java EE and web-based applications and services.
- 5+ years of experience/expertise in large scale customer facing enterprise Java applications using Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot Frameworks, GraphQL, Object Relational Mapping (ORM), Java EE Design Patterns, JMS/Kafka, Webservices, relational database, NoSQL cloud supported databases (like Mongo DB / Cassandra preferred)
- 4+ years of experience – Designing API (Domain Driven Design) & Microservices architecture/design/implementation
- 4+ years of experience in agile/scrum engineer teams in a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment
- Demonstrated maturity and resilience in resolving people, process, and project issues.
- Cloud native application development in Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience working in a DevOps environment (Git/GitHub, CI/CD Pipelines, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience documenting and testing API’s using tools like Swagger, Postman, SoapUI, JMeter, etc.
- Test capability SOAUPUI, Selenium, Cucumber, Postman
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization of services via OAuth 2
- Experience using Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies
- Exceptional technical expertise in architectural design, development and implementation with specialization in multiple technology disciplines, platforms and applications
- Extensive knowledge in system integration and business process modeling
- Superior understanding of the enterprise architectural blueprint requirements and the impact on business functions
- Considerable technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in web accessibility specifically WCAG standards.
- Experience in the application security and OWASP principles.
- Understanding of Authentication/Authorization, Webservices Security, Certificates and Web Protocols.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Java, Spring, Spring MVC, MVC, GraphQL, JMS, Kafka, MongoDB, Cassandra, Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps, GIT, Github, Azure, AWS, GCP, Swagger, Postman, SOAP, JMeter, Selenium, CucumberJS, Oauth, Design Patterns, NoSQL, Cloud, SOAUPUI
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4442