*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : JAVA API Developer
Location : Irving, TX
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- Requires experience with Java, Microservices architechture, Spring boot, Servlet, J2EE and an understanding of linking to back-end applications.
- Requires strong interaction and communication with business line.
- Analyzes, designs, implements and supports applications support of company’s internet/intranet strategy.
- Strong understanding of Skills: : Java, J2EE, Struts, DB2, SQL, UML Hibernate, JUnit, TestNG. Candidate must have through knowledge of Spring boot.
- Candidate should have knowledge in spark and cassandra
- Candidate should have knowledge of virtualization, cloud and modern software practices.
- Also, they should have knowledge of working with REST and GrpahQL APIs.
- Knowledge of full system life cycles. Knowledge of quality assurance practices and tools are required.
Implement and deploy API solutions while demonstrating expertise in a number of areas including cloud computing, API design and development, Public and Private API design and development, cloud messaging, ground-to-cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems. Supports projects and design recommendations that span the entire infrastructure. Contributes to creating strategy and evolvable systems, including guidelines, standards, and policies. Collaborates with business leaders to help define business strategy and align creative information technology systems architecture to support the strategy. This requires a high degree of interaction with business and operations units to understand the functional needs of the system users as well as the various
*******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2418 EX 105/470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Java, Spring, Servlets, J2EE, Apache Struts, DB2, SQL, GrpahQL APIs, Hibernate, UML, Microservices
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-155