***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title :Java API Developer
Location : Richfield, MN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 10 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
- Implement and deploy API solutions while demonstrating expertise in a number of areas including cloud computing, API design and development, Public and Private API design and development, cloud messaging, ground-to-cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems. Supports projects and design recommendations that span the entire infrastructure. Contributes to creating strategy and evolvable systems, including guidelines, standards, and policies. Collaborates with business leaders to help define business strategy and align creative information technology systems architecture to support the strategy. This requires a high degree of interaction with business and operations units to understand the functional needs of the system users as well as the various technology teams, both within and outside of ***.
- Creates design principles and prepares technical and infrastructure architecture deliverables that meet business requirements and customer needs. Work is conducted in accordance to standards and methodologies and is consistent with the target business architecture strategy
- Participates in product design recommendations that span the entire infrastructure framework.
- Manage and prioritize the product and feature backlog for your products and APIs
- Lead the API/Micro-Services solution development and delivery, including hands on development
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and preparing detailed specifications from which complex programs will be written.
- Provide application support, which includes problem research, analysis, resolution, and on-call support
- Work with QA/Testing groups to resolve issues and to ensure software quality
- Meet with clients to understand their needs and offer consulting services to internal groups.
- Develop and maintain API’s for multiple lines of business within an efficient Agile SDLC and act as an advocate for the API platform
- Builds technical relationships with business, operations, and technical teams and leads design efforts that provides innovative solutions and complex architectures
- Work cross-functionally with various Architects, Engineers, and Product owners across multiple teams in a rapidly evolving environment to translate business needs into API interface and functional requirements
- Comments for Vendors: Strong Java, Springboot resource.\
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Position Keywords: API Architect, API, Micro-Services, SDLC, Secure SDLC, Spring boot, Java
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4068