***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project/Program Manager
Location : Salem, OR (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 7 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 10 Years
- In view of the Governor’s Executive Order 21-29, proposer(s) who are selected for a Contract/Price Agreement award under this requisition will be required to submit additional information and comply with the following:
- If selected for award of a Work Order Contract, Proposer shall be required to certify during the term of the contract or the duration of EO 21-29, whichever expires or terminates first, that contractor has obtained Proof of Vaccination from all Workers providing goods or services at an Agency Worksite are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or have met the requirements for an exception under paragraph 6 of EO 21-29.
- Due to the nature of our business needs, please only propose candidates who are fully vaccinated and willing to provide proof of vaccination.
- The Office of Information Services (OIS) is a shared service provider for the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS). OIS provides the technology systems and services that support more than 15,000 OHA and ODHS agency staff at local offices and facilities around the state. These systems and services help the two agencies determine client service program eligibility; provide medical, housing, food and job assistance; provide addiction, mental health, vocational and rehabilitative services; protect children, seniors and people with physical and/or developmental disabilities; process claims and benefits; manage provider licensing and state hospital facilities; and promote and protect the state public health.
- OIS seeks a Program/Project Manager 4 to support critical management of timelines, project details, oversight and review, and mitigation tasks in connection with the overhaul of operation systems utilized by the State of Oregon Aging and People with Disabilities (APD), Office of Developmental Disabilities Services (ODDS) and Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and affecting the operational system of supports for Home Care Workers (HCW), Personal Support Workers (PSW) and Oregon Health Authority (OHA) Personal Care Attendants (PCA).
- This position will support multiple processes and activities in connection with program planning and implementation. The Project Manager will need strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to lead various stakeholders forward to consensus.
- This key person will need to show experience leading technology projects for at least five (5) years.
- An expert in Microsoft Project, Office 365, and Teams with a PMP certifications from PMI is a must.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and manage a detailed project schedule
- Maintain timelines, milestones and critical paths
- Monitor and control programs to assure timely completion
- Monitor risks and come up with appropriate mitigation strategies before risks become issues
- Schedule and conduct stage gate review meetings with leadership
- Advise on and escalate key issues that impact the schedule
- Ensure all resources are allocated to the appropriate tasks
- Devise ad-hoc reports that will be needed for senior management to make informed decisions
- Assess opportunities for improvement
- Complete a gap analysis
- Create a change management plan
- Create an implementation plan
- Create a training plan
- Implementation of future state
- Create a sustainability plan
REQUIRED Skills and experience:
- PMP Certification from PMI required
- Excellent teamwork capabilities
- Five years or more of proven technology project leadership experience is mandatory
- Proficiency in presentation skill
- Master skills involving follow up, follow through, and interpersonal communication
- Proven experience and ability to meet all project management requirements, to the greatest degree required
- Expert capabilities in Microsoft Project, Office 365, and Teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and team building skills
- Strong facilitation and group convening skills
- Must display professionalism and courtesy when dealing with the public and department staff.
- Must consistently treat co-workers, stakeholders and partners with dignity and respect.
- A sense of urgency
- PMP Certification – Required
- Communication skills – both verbal and written – Expert (10+ Years)
- Microsoft Office 365 – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Microsoft Project – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Microsoft Teams – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Planning and management – Expert (10+ Years)
- Presentation Skills – Expert (10+ Years)
- Project Management – Expert (10+ Years)
- Team Work – Expert (10+ Years)
- Technology Project Leadership Experience – 5 years or more experience required – Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MS Project,MS Office 365,MS Office,PMP,PMI,Project Management,team building,group convening
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 7 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3745