***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Manager
Location : Golden, CO (Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 9 Years
- The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to defined timelines and within the allocated budget. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand.
Responsible for assisting Department executive management, and information technology (IT) staff and leading project tasks, resources, including County personnel and deliverables.
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams.
- Work directly with department staff, as well as vendors (if applicable) and, when necessary, other departments in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk management, quality management, change management, change control and communication.
- A good candidate should have experience creating and managing the following types of project assets: Requirements/Deliverables Traceability Matrix, Risk Register, ROI analysis, RACI Diagram, Stakeholder Register, QA Plan, Project Plan, Project Charters, Letter of Acceptance, and Statement of Work.
- Manage by providing leadership, collaboration, supervision, training, guidance and support to all IT project team members on assigned projects.
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the County’s project management policies and standards.
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills required.
- Position is open only to Colorado residents. Interviews will be done virtually.
- Contract to hire contingent upon successful engagement.
- Experience with software development projects
- Government experience
- Teams Workspace/MS Project
- PMP Certified
- CSM Certification
- ITIL Certification/experience
- PMP Certified – Candidate has their PMP certification.- Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Scrum Master Certification – Candidate has their CSM
- certification. – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Project management- Advanced (7-9 Years)
- MicrosoftOffice – Advanced (7-9 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: PMP Certified, Scrum Master Certification, Project management, MicrosoftOffice, ServiceNow
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3504