*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Manager
Location : Denver, CO (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10+ Years
Job Description :
- Experienced project manager needed to step in and support a fast paced, large-scale, enterprise HRMS implementation. This project is ready to kick-off, so we are looking for someone who is ready to hit the ground running. Responsibilities include:
- Determine and define project scope, objectives, deliverables, and success criteria.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner. Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders. Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Manage the full life-cycle of project, including overall project plan, scope, change control, risks, issues, impacts, onboarding, offboarding, and reporting through standardization and best practice project implementation.
- Manage project’s key client and stakeholder relationships.
- Plan, execute, and finalize the project according to defined timelines and within the allocated budget.
- The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand.
- Responsible for assisting agency management and information technology (IT) staff and leading project tasks and resources.
- Use project management tools, reports, and templates. Coordinate meetings to manage milestones, requirements, and schedules.
- Work directly with multiple stakeholders on the project including agency staff, vendors, and other state agencies.
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk management, quality management, change management, change control and communication.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and deployment of a change management strategy for the project.
- Manage by providing leadership, collaboration, supervision, training, guidance and support to all project team members. Ensure agency compliance with project management policies and standards.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years program/project management experience, successfully implementing large scale, complex projects, with an emphasis on relevant IT projects.
- Ability to execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and work effectively in a collaborative team environment while keeping the team informed.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills, problem-solving, organization, conflict management, and time management skills.
- Proven ability to quickly build and maintain relationships, and earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Prior HRIS/HRMS implementation experience strongly preferred.
- UKG/Kronos experience strongly preferred.
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Project management
- Team work
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106/470-480-2408 EX – 102
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: HRIS, Kronos
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4700