*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Manager
Location : Denver, CO (Remote, Locals)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10+ Years
Job Description :
- The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to defined timelines and within the allocated budget. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand.
- Responsible for assisting agency executive management, division directors, and information technology (IT) staff and leading project tasks, resources, including State personnel and deliverables.
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams.
- Work directly with agency staff, as well as vendors and, when necessary, other state agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk management, quality management, change management, change control and communication.
- Manage by providing leadership, collaboration, supervision, training, guidance and support to all IT project team members on assigned projects.
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the State’s project management policies and standards.
- Coordinates all related activities for cross-functional teams
- Collaborates to develop and appropriately execute a change strategy, including stakeholder analysis, communication plans, and adoption plans.
- Manages relationships across OIT, customers and vendors to develop a thorough understanding of core business functions and align projects with overall business objectives.
- Manages issues and proactively escalates critical issues for immediate resolution, effectively demonstrating decision making, issues management, and resolution skills.
- Cloud and Cloud Migrations – Cloud and Cloud Migrations experience
- Information Technology Infrastructure – Information Technology Infrastructure experience
- Project Management – Project Management experience
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5283 EX 110/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Project Manager
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4662