***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Coordinator
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 5 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 8 Years
Work is remote but must be completed in Colorado.
Call center experience highly desired.
This role is responsible for day-to-day tasks completion associated with initiatives they have been assigned and asked to participate in within the Digital Transformation program including Omnichannel solutions and customer service portals. This role works on various initiatives from small to complex, collaborating with a team and dedicating individual time to complete milestones within their scope for each assigned initiative. All progress is reported to the Digital Transformation Director. Through assigned work, this role gains an understanding of OIT’s strategic business and technical objectives with a focus on staying current on all industry trends and knowledge associated with their responsibilities.
More specifically, this person will work with multiple team members and our agency partners to create timelines, schedules, coordinate meetings and oversee progress of multiple projects. This role provides program and project support by updating implementation plan, reconciling budgets, coordinating deliverables, and ensuring project artifacts are gathered and stored. .
The main responsibility of this position is to ensure implementations are running smoothly, on time and on budget.
- Participate in project design meetings, document potential problems and solutions.
- Facilitate the elimination of roadblocks and communications among the team and customers.
- Track and document team goals and project schedules
- Onboard new agencies to integrate with OIT’s Omnichannel solutions
- Facilitates the continued expansion of the Omnichannel customers
- Provides support for training, billing, reporting to agencies
- Coordinate outreach and communication related tasks for programs
- Coordinate tasks related to the Omnichannel support services
- Coordinate the implementation of new technologies such as AWS Chatbot with stakeholders
- Manage tasks using Azure DevOps scrum tool
- Participate in team meetings
Coordinates all IT projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately. Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems. Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables. Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately. Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Project management Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Team work Advanced (7-9 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Azure Devops ,Project management,AWS Chatbot , Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3622