***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Product Manager
Location : Atlanta, GA (Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5+ Years
- To oversee the development, improvement, and implementation of IT products to provide technology solutions. Their purpose is to oversee the production process of new and current applications to ensure delivery to the end customer for APS.
The Product & Process Manager will work with several parts of the IT team and APS business areas, with a responsibility for defining and optimizing operational support needed for IT applications (i.e., IBM ICD, Incident IQ, Cognos etc.). He/she will report to the Executive Director but work in collaboration with all the IT Directors and their teams to complete the assignments.
Scope of Work:
- Manage the assigned products throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
- Provide business case documents for investments and gain internal approval
- Propose a continuous improvement plan and budget and then deliver against it
- Consult and coordinate with programmers to design and develop requirements and analyze the feasibility of new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users
- Monitor Product Requirements and Customer Requirements to define the product strategy and roadmap
- Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, relevant technology capabilities
- Lead the development of new and updated process and procedure solutions for improved efficiency, automation, and economy-of-scale benefits
- Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to maintain operational support effectiveness
- Conducting a Business Impact Analysis.
- Develop process flows for IT activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
5+ years’ work experience managing IT application support. Process-focused experience.
- Strong problem-solving & process development skills
- Experience with EAM, CRM, IT Change Management integrated module-based systems
- Knowledge of IBM-ICD & Incident IQ case management applications (preferred)
- Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass finger-print background check
- Must be authorized to work in the Unites States.
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent command of English language
- Oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Positive, productive team player
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Option to extend – based on performance, budget and need.
- Experience with EAM, CRM, IT Change Management integrated module-based systems – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Knowledge of IBM-ICD & Incident IQ case management applications – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Strong problem-solving & process development skills Experience with EAM, CRM, IT – Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: IBM,IBM Cognos,ICD,System Design,EAM,CRM,IQ,IBM-ICD,Change Management,Information Technology,Automation,Product Strategy,Continuous Improvement,Case Management,Operational Support Effectiveness,Process Flows,Module-Based Systems,Process Developmen
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3577