***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Product Manager
Location : Richfield, MN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
Product Manager for RSS application
Position Summary/Job Description:
- Managing prioritization and flow of work to product team, establishing and curating backlog, engaging stakeholders,customers,leaders to define work and priority/sequencing. Empowering team and teaching/sustaining product practices and agility. Ensuring delivery of outcomes related to organizational goals
- What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Product&Agility Practices, team leadership, Relationship Building, managing time and workflow, critical thinking/problem solving.
- 1 year experience
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- Product leadership experience.
- CSPO certification, Retail Inventory management experience, supply chain experience.
- Experience working with a diverse onshore/offshore team
Prescreening Questions: Must be submitted on resume, no exceptions!
- Have you led a team in software product development?
- Are you familiar with agile practices and Scrum/Kanban product management frameworks?
- Are you able to work with a diverse team that is both onshore and offshore?
- Are you open to becoming a permanent employee (Product manager) of the Best Buy Technology organization?
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-8564 EXT 116/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: CSPO,Software Product Development?,Kanban
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4561