*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Help Desk Analyst
Location : Salem, OR (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 3 Years
Job Description :
- Assists end users in resolving hardware and software issues by fielding telephone calls and email communication, diagnosing problems and performing troubleshooting activities. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to facilitate a timely resolution. Relies on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions. Works under immediate supervision. May require an associate’s degree in a related area and at least 3 year or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
What You Will Do
- As the Tier 1 Service Desk Technician for the Department of Administrative Services (DAS), you will play a key role in supporting the DAS IT Service Desk, which is responsible for triaging, troubleshooting, and repairing customer desktop IT issues through the use of consistent processes and procedures. You will also facilitate escalation and coordination of more complex technical issues with higher tiered teams in the Operations and Application Development units.
Some of what you will do:
- Provide first contact support of incoming requests to the DAS IT Service Desk ensuring courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues. Request and support types include providing basic support and troubleshooting, password resets, printer configurations, break/fix instructions, ticket routing and escalation as needed.
- Record and track the customer information, problem description, and relevant details through to final resolution.
- Respond to and communicate directly with customers regarding their assistance requests. Utilize available remote desktop technologies to troubleshoot and repair issues.
- Communicate with customers as needed regarding details of scheduled or unscheduled down-time of servers, network, applications, and databases.
- A collaborative and tech-savvy teammate with a high attention to detail.
- At least two (2) years of information systems experience working in an IT service desk environment OR a cumulative amount of equitable training, experience, and/or education*.
- Education – Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field.
- Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT/Vista/7
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Learning ability
- Presentation skills
- Team work
- Active Directory
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2408 EX 102
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MS Windows, Windows NT, Active Directory, Windows 9x/2000, Vista, MicrosoftOffice
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-253