*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Help Desk
Location : Denver, CO Remote, Locals)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 10 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 3 Years
Job Description :
- The Behavioral Health Administration will launch on July 1, 2022 and will be the first of its kind, working across all payer groups to measure results, hold providers accountable, and improve access. It will be empowered to lead change, to publicly hold itself and its stakeholders accountable, and to take advantage of every opportunity to ensure Coloradans feel a sense of improved quality of life when they intersect with our system. It will be instrumental in achieving the vision to have a comprehensive, equitable, effective continuum of behavioral health services that meet the needs of all Coloradans in the right place, at the right time, to achieve whole person health and well-being.
Description of Job
- BHA Provider Services Support Liaison will be the primary interface between the Behavioral Health Administration and Colorado’s behavioral health providers who are using a new technology system called BHA Provider Services.. This role will be responsible for training new and existing users, responding to help desk queries, and working with the product team to provide feedback from users for continuous platform improvements.
- Though this position will report remotely, it may require reporting in person on occasion to Colorado Department of Human Service offices in the Denver area.
Primary Duties Include
- Coordination of publication for training materials so that users can self-support and self-train
- Training new users on the product
- Training existing users on new product feature
- Responding to help desk queries from users of the platform
- Providing first line support to users of the platform
- Help users troubleshoot software issues
- Flag critical software errors to the vendor hosting the platform
- Identify next steps to solve errors while being available and communicative with users throughout the process
- Document and track issues
Product and Process Improvement
- Responsible for user management (eg., adding new users to the platform, removing users, password resets)
- Working with the product team to improve the platform
- Establishing a sustainable and effective strategy for the future of support as the platform grows in size and user base
Experience and Qualifications
Education and Experience
Education and Experience:
- Three years of experience in Information Technology; providing Application/Software customer support; or in an occupational field related to the work assigned to the position.
- A Degree in Information Technology, Computing Studies or a related field will substitute for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
The preferred candidate will exhibit:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication.
- Self-motivated and able to effectively manage time and tasks.
- Ability to solve complex problems, participate in continuous improvement, and adapt to the ideas of others.
- Technical versatility and creativity to deliver and contribute ideas/solutions
- Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT/Vista/7
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Learning ability
- Team work
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2408 EX 102
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MacOS, MS Windows, Windows 8, Windows NT, Windows 9x/2000, Vista
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-182