***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Command Center Manager
Location : Irvine, CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Description :
Summary (Including Minimum Essential Position Duties):
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform as primary interface for Global Management with regards to customer escalations.
- Delivers high-quality service focused on responsiveness and assurance. Builds and leverages strong relationships to achieve shared objectives, influence others to take action, and gain insights into customer pain points, challenges and needs.
- Compiles data to analyze process performance, documents and measures results, and defines pathways to success.
- Ensure customer is heard throughout escalation process.
- Establish correct expectations, enforce relief, and resolve through effective communication.
- Analyze and monitor customer Problem Reports (PR’s).
- Supply regular regional status updates for all escalated Service Requests.
- Collaborate with infrastructure functions required in escalations management.
- Support the Information Technology team’s vision and process improvement efforts.
- Support the day-to-day activities of the Change Management process, ensuring appropriate resources are engaged.
- Serve as a primary contact between business and IT for all system wide issues.
- Willing to accommodate flexible schedule as needed
- 24×7 on call support as needed
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; College Degree preferred
- A+ Certificate / MCP or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in IT escalation/ Coordination management.
- Ability to assess problems and prioritize accordingly with various immediate and long-term objectives, with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to develop positive working relationships and strong rapport with team members.
- ITIL Capability or Lifecycle certification(s). Experience in service management.
- Strong understanding and experience in ITIL Service Management processes and how they integrate.
- Strong management and technical skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Products
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Position Keywords: MS Windows,MS Office,Adobe
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4633