***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Coordinator
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
IT Systems Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Consultant
- This position will report directly to the Chief Information Officer at the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services. The individual will be heavily involved in a building and revising disaster recovery and business continuity plans for IT. The individual will need significant experience assessing plans, building templates, creating plans and running exercises. Experience assessing existing systems crossing a wide variety of platforms from mainframe to web, in-house, and vendor hosted and SaaS, on premise and cloud are required. While public sector experience is beneficial, private sector experience is desired to bring an added perspective to the environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field of study or equivalent.
- 5+ years working on DR/BC Program Development and Implementation
- 5+ years creating DR/BC plans and templates
- 5+ years assessing legacy systems and infrastructure
- Familiarity with standards including ISO 22301, HIPAA, ISO 17799/27001, and HITRUST certification requirements
- Experience assessing and documenting Technical Architectures.
- Experience preparing presentations for executive audiences at both a technical and business level.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated. Must be able to quickly learn and lead in a new environment.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and business terms.
- Ability to operate in an environment with high public visibility.
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills and the ability to achieve consensus using judgment, tact and common sense.
- Superior leadership skills and the demonstrated ability to operate independently.
- Strong customer-service orientation and ability to develop strong working relationships with executive and functional sponsors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and provide information effectively to senior level audiences and to provide guidance and strategic recommendations.
- Experience in assessing systems of various types and on various platforms including but not limited to mainframe to web, in-house, and vendor hosted and SaaS, on premise and cloud are required.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaborative skills. Must be service oriented with strong interpersonal skills with all levels of business and technical staff.
- Strong organization, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks.
- 3+ years project or program management in the DR/ BC area or other technical area
- Experience with Government especially Health and Human Services
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Mainframe,SaaS,Information Technology,Program Development,HIPAA,Technical Architecture,HITRUST,DR/BC Plans And Templates,Service Oriented,DR/ BC Area
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3744