*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business Analyst
Location : Atlanta, GA (100% Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- Under general supervision, the IT Business Analyst (BA) analyzes enterprise-wide customer business needs & participates in the planning, design & implementation of new or enhanced systems or reporting/analysis on multiple software development projects.
- The Georgia Dept. of Transportation (GDOT) seeks a business analyst (BA) who will work hand-in-hand with business and technical teams.
- BA will solicit, understand, and analyze business data, objectives, and processes.
- BA will translate user need into materials for successful IT design and development.
- BA will conduct user interviews and joint-application-development (JAD) sessions.
- BA will identify business “pain points” and rank user stories/use cases potential to improve business effectiveness/performance.
- BA will clarify and document IT project scope, current/future state, business/application workflows, functional/system requirements, system interaction diagrams, reporting and training requirements, use cases, data mapping, logical data models, metadata, screen mock-ups, and test cases.
- BA will actively participate in the software development life cycle (SLDC) and transfer information to IT Project teams.
- BA will be responsible for demonstrating requirement trace-ability within developed products.
Required / Desired Skills
- IT business analysis related work experience such as software development, project management, and technology support/training.
Required 5 Years
- Microsoft Office Professional including Visio
Required 5 Years
- Data analysis
Required 3 Years
- Strong analytical/technical skills
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Able to analyze business processes for systems/data integration
- Able to work independently on multiple tasks/projects
- Results oriented and highly organized
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Solid knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC)
- IIBA Certification
- Background in software development or supporting software applications
- Background in transportation or government/public service
- Able to create mock-ups of conceptual user interfaces within software applications to obtain business unit concurrence
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106/470-480-2408 EX – 102
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MS Visio, MS Office
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4712