*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business Analyst
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- Serve as lead worker for analysis, documenting and testing N-FOCUS business requirements.
- Under general direction, guide a self-directed team of 4-8 staff members, able to provide quality output within tight deadlines and changing priorities and work environments.
- Manage assigned projects utilizing project management practices. Coordinate and monitor assignments and work plan for the team as a whole and for each individual.
- Make adjustments to schedules as appropriate to assure compliance with deadlines. Provide instruction and guidance to complete the work assignments within accepted system development processes.
- Support team interaction promoting solid working relationships and conflict resolution.
- Organize meetings and facilitate meeting discussions between business users, business analysts and technical analysts.
- Analyze and document business rules, policies and procedures for system development.
- Prefer a candidate with education such as Bachelor’s Degree or certification in Information Technology activities. Equivalent work experience can be used in lieu of degree or certification.
- Must have five– (5) or more years experience in coordinating and prioritizing the work of the team.
- Must have five– (5) or more years experience leading analysis, design, solution development and evaluation of alternatives.
- Must have five– (5) or more years experience in ability to identify and facilitate resolution of priority conflicts.
- Must have five– (5) or more years experience in establishing team processes and procedures.
- Experience working as part of a large (40+) development team using structured procedures and guidelines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and provide information effectively, regardless of audience.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaborative skills. Must be service oriented with strong interpersonal skills with all levels of business and technical staff.
- Must have good overall PC skills including the use of Microsoft Office products
- Strong organization, planning, problem solving, and decision making skills. Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated. Must be able to quickly learn and apply new technology.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Working knowledge of the following tools: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Access, Jira, Clarity and Workfront.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-8564 EX 116/470-480-2408 EX – 102
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Share Point, MS Visio, MS Access, JIRA, Clarity, Workfront
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4630