***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business Analyst
Location : Boston, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- Candidates must have strong communication skills as they will be working with Sales Team Members.
- Need candidates that can be hands on and have hands on experience with Salesforce beyond report creation and/or user creation etc.
- I noticed a number of the candidates appeared to have a Salesforce as what I would consider a secondary focus in their most recent role(s); eg. An analyst that gathered requirements for a Salesforce project. Some really lacked all together any real experience with Salesforce short of edge cases.
- Not looking for a developer/highly technical resource.
- This person must have basic hands on Salesforce configuration skills. (Creating fields, creating reports, dashboards, process builder/lightning flow.)
- Skills NOT needed: Java, ETL, Informatica, SQL, HTML.
- The purpose of this role is to act as the liaison between the business and IT organizations to provide business critical or complex technical solutions that meet user needs and improve business performance by providing the technical analysis of business requirements (including translation into functional requirements), problem solving and troubleshooting as part of a larger project team.
- Accountable for ensuring that clear, concise requirements have been captured. Participate in testing, drive issue resolution, support the implementation check-out process and develop all procedural documentation and manuals.
- This role is responsible for: – Understanding the business processes and the interdependencies of various systems in use.
- Facilitating interactive discussions with the business unit and technology teams in order to achieve alignment on defining requirements.
- Configuring & managing Salesforce.com (SFDC) / CRM related enhancements and improving the overall end user experience.
- Gathering, analyzing, documenting and translating business requirements into functional specifications that can be used to design and implement solutions to meet the business objectives.
- Analyzing complex system and system-related problems for the business unit and making recommendations for improvements or new designs
- Identifying potential solutions for the business and providing input into any risks and issues
- Creating and implementing test plans (schedule, approach, cases, scripts and conditions, etc.), including production check out and measuring testing performance results
- Ensuring the testing environment has sufficient test data to carry out the full test plans
- The ideal candidate for this position must possess: – Solid understanding of the processes and systems in use (or the ability to quickly acquire the knowledge)
- The ability to lead, influence, communicate and interact with people of all levels across the organization and external partners as required
- Demonstrated proficiency in effectively influencing decision making at various levels of the organizations.
- An attention for detail with the ability to translate for the business or technology in order to facilitate effective collaboration
- Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce and Excel
- Ability to handle changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and work within tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Solid analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use statistical analysis and modeling.
- BA and/or BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Salesforce,Java,Informatica,SQL,HTML
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4707