**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Asset Management Analyst
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : C2C, W2, C2H
Experience :10 Years
An IT asset coordinator is hardware analyst who plans, monitors, records and tracks IT assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts, licenses and entitlements.
- Usually, an IT asset coordinator is tasked with identifying and enacting solutions that allow the department to increase revenue and reduce cost – all through effective management of information technology assets.
- Typically, an IT asset coordinator makes sure that both daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware is handled properly. This may include planning, monitoring and recording of software licenses, and hardware assets to ensure compliance.
- Requires 2 years experience in an IT Field or asset management setting and strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Excel. Prefer a degree in IT, math, or a related field and/or 4 years experience in an IT Field or asset management setting and an expert with Microsoft Excel.
- You have to be a problem solver, and must (of course) possess exceptional technical skills if you want to work at this position. Additionally, you will need to possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, along with a great ability to multitask and work independently.
- Since you will be working in a team environment, it is imperative to ensure that you can work effectively with people, and coordinate the work of IT teams effectively.
- While working as an IT asset coordinator, you may be asked to perform some or all of the duties listed below:
Job Description for IT Asset Coordinator Resume
- Evaluate vendor maintenance programs to ensure equipment is covered and replaced appropriately when applicable maintenance has ended.
- Assist in the tracking and management of all agency IT assets, and confirm recovery of equipment that has been returned as projects end or employees leave the agency.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and other State agencies to ensure equipment is properly inventoried, delivered to customers in a timely fashion, and tracked for hardware audits.
- Develop and implement procedures and policies to ensure efficient IT asset deployment and replacement policies.
- Evaluate hardware and develop projections for what needs replaced annually and who the affected teams/projects will be.
- Generates monthly and ad-hoc reports for the agency as requested.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Operations
- Familiarity or previous experience with advanced Microsoft Excel operations, pivot tables, SAS, and/or Visual Basic for Applications
- IT Asset Tracking / Management
- 3 years experience in IT asset tracking / management.
- IT industry experience
- 3 years experience in procurement, particularly of IT assets.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years experience in the collection and analysis of IT, financial, or communications data and/or years experience in IT asset management.
- MicrosoftOffice e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Visio and SharePoint
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Advanced Microsoft,, pivot tables, SAS,,Visual Basic,IT asset tracking,IT, financial,
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3185