***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Agile Coach
Location : Richfield, MN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 10 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 7 Years
Job Description :
Position Summary/Job Description:
- Responsible for helping leaders & teams learn and adopt Agile principles and practices in the context of their specific product(s). The coach provides feedback on the Agile Team?s current practice and helps them improve. Coaches have experience in applying Agile in a range of contexts, organizations and industry types.
- 5 to 7 years experience as an Agile coach. Skills and Competencies: Experience being an agile coach of multiple high-functioning agile teams, familiarity with multiple “flavors” of agile, including both process and engineering practices, pragmatic balance between “agile theory” and in-the-trenches decision-making on practices, strong facilitation skills and strong listening skills.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for fostering a common development culture across the platform, spotting common problem and solution patterns which multiple teams can apply and helping teams learn from each other’s experience. In addition to overall development practices, this coach must help leaders and teams understand Outcomes and Objectives & Key Results and how to apply those concepts to our planning and delivery approaches. Works with multiple teams intermittently (e.g. PM Team, Arch Team, Delivery Teams, Leadership Team), facilitates team sessions (e.g. charter, manifesto, retro), enabling all team members to participate fully as players, provides an outsider’s perspective; reflects it back to each team constructively, facilitates cross-team communication and collaboration, promotes growth and maintenance of team process and dynamics, fosters a common culture across all the platform teams.
- What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- 5-7 years of experience as an agile & product coach
- Knowledge of software development and digital development practices
- Agile Coaching experience
- Scrum Master Experience
- Experience in matrixed environment
- Digital product experience
- Knowledge of outcomes-based planning
- Experience with Objectives and Key Results (OKR) as a primary planning and progress construct
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- Consulting experience with a digital products agency
- Experience helping teams identify impediments to flow
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Position Keywords: Agile, agile theory, product coach, Scrum Master
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4022