***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IOS Developer
Location : San Francisco CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8+ Years
Job Description :
- Designs and develops mobile applications across all iOS devices
- Collaborates closely with our product, design, and server engineers
- Utilize your experience and judgement to make the system scalable and performant
- Defines and documents the designs for applications and enhancements.
- Creates, reviews, and may coordinate execution of unit test plans for multiple projects. Identifies opportunities to improve testing process.
- Assists with design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution.
- Develops high level program specifications. Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Assists technical staff and clients to investigate, analyze, and resolve highly complex technical problems. Identifies and manages interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents design for data, workflow, logical processes, and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external.
- Supervises monitoring of existing application systems operating efficiency. Identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends technical solutions.
- Demonstrates deep understanding of the business needs driving projects. May be key point of contact for business line.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six to eight plus years of relevant experience
Preferred Skills / Experience
- 8+ years of experience designing and developing iOS or Android native for mobile phones, and tablets
- Strong Experience in native iOS or Android frameworks (API, unit testing, deployment, etc.)
- Excellent programming skills in Swift OR Kotlin/Java
- Familiar with MVVM pattern, data structures with solid OOP
- Experience with iOS or Android SDK performance tools, and optimization.
- Strong object oriented programming, design skills, and computer science fundamentals
- Demonstrated success in delivering complex full stack mobile applications across native and server-side components
- Utilizes technical expertise and leadership skills to resolve issues, ensure product goals are met, and serve as a mentor to coach and support junior engineers to continue to raise the engineering bar across the organization.
- Works to drive both high level and detailed technical designs, conducts technical reviews and define solution requirements and technical implementation approaches.
- Defines the team’s roadmap in line with the company and technology vision.
- Proficient understanding of algorithms, data structures, architectural design patterns and best practices.
- Adept with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven collaboration and influencing skills.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: IOS,Android,API,Swift,Kotlin,Java,SDK
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4641