***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Instructional Designer/Trainer
Location : 100% Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam Interview Only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 4 Years
Job Description :
- Under direct supervision, plan, design, and develop learning collateral and training modules for technology, data protection, and cybersecurity training courses.
- Under direct supervision, plan, design, develop and evaluate learning collateral and training modules for technology, data protection, and cybersecurity training courses. Work with a wide range of multimedia software including, audio, video, web, animation, and photo to develop materials for online, hybrid, and face to face courses. This position will interact on a regular basis with: faculty and staff. This position typically will advise and counsel
- Job Duty 1: Develop instructional web and media-based interactive learning objects.
- Job Duty 2: Lead the building and updating of training solutions.
- Job Duty 3: Share responsibility for identifying and applying appropriate instructional design techniques and adult learning methodologies based on objectives and/or learning strategy.
- Job Duty 4: Analyze and create course content, and assess effectiveness of learning
- Job Duty 5: Collaborate with co-workers on departmental and institute-wide projects.
- Job Duty 6: Evaluate and employ emerging technologies, instructional design concepts and best practices.
- Job Duty 7: Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required / Desired Skills
- Instructional web and video-based interactive training development experience.
Required 4 Years
- Video editing and production experience.
Required 4 Years
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, and e-learning development solutions (Articulate 360, Genius, etc.) strongly desired.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5283 EX 110/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Adobe Creative Suite,MS PowerPoint
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4619