***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Information Security Architect
Location : Philadelphia, PA (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 7 months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 10 Years
Job Description :
- Security Architecture
- Application Security Design & coding
- Web, Mobile and Network Security
- Security Architecture reviews
- Application Vulnerability Management
Looking for 8-10 years? experience –
- The Information Architect role is responsible for improving application and systems security and will support efforts to minimize the possibility that coding, design, or configuration security vulnerabilities could work their way into production environments, presenting a potential point-of-compromise.
- The Security Architect will maintain involvement in the organization?s Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and liaise with business and technical resources. The Security Architect will review project documentation, research, and reference security policy, render recommendations and guidance, approve, or reject project artifacts from a security perspective, and perform other tasks in the pursuit of securing systems, processes, and software applications.
- Defining security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards
- Providing consulting services and security support to internal business and technology customers
- Serving as the lead security liaison on assigned projects.
- Providing input and recommendations to the development teams related to architecture, design, coding practices and SDLC elements that could potentially impact the application or solution from a security perspective.
- Validating controls for Encryption, Access Control, Web Application Vulnerability Detection, OWASP top 10 and other common web application security parameters.
- Reviewing application architecture and design from an application security and information security perspective ensuring alignment with organization security standards and industry best practices.
- Assisting with the development of secure coding standards
- Providing technical expertise on secure software development and support of all associated activities, processes, and tools for protecting technology-based information
- Ensuring that development is done in accordance with industry standards for secure development
- Facilitating Periodic static code analysis utilizing existing standard service offering.
- Reviewing circumstances surrounding security gaps in and designing corrective actions
- Facilitating dynamic and/or manual security testing utilizing existing standard service offering
- Maintaining awareness of security and technology trends and shares that knowledge with others
- Evangelizing security policies, standards, and nonfunctional requirements where/when needed
- Daily and Weekly Status Reporting
- Documenting processes, procedures, assessment outputs, working papers documentation to support existing SDLC and governance requirements
- Representing security and IT risks among other company risk departments and committees.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of awareness and training programs and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Demonstrate sound understanding of at least 3 of the following control frameworks such as ISO 27001/27002, HITRUST, PCI, NIST, GDPR and PCI
- Preferred Certification in one or more Information Security relevant areas such as Audit (CISA), Security Management (CISM), Security Professional (CISSP), Cloud Security (CCSP, CCSK, AZ500)
- 5-10 years of combined IT and Information Security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, application development, systems administration.
Additional Job Details:1 – Cybersecurity Risk Management (P4 – Expert) | 2 – Security Architecture Design (P4 – Expert) | 3 – Cloud Security Architecture (P3 – Advanced) | 4 – Enterprise Application Security Design and Testing (P3 – Advanced) | 5 – Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) Fundamentals (P3 – Advanced) 1 – English (C1 – Expert)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-8564 EXT 116/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 7 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4544