*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Identity and Access Management Operations Analyst
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long Term
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type :C2H
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- The Identity and Access Management Operations Analyst is responsible for providing daily support and maintenance for Vertiv’s Global Identity and Access Management Infrastructure. Responsibilities include but are not limited to support and troubleshooting of key services such as; Group Policies, Login Scripts, PKI, SSL, Domain Controllers, Azure AD, DNS, DHCP, DFS, and the on-boarding/off-boarding of Vertiv employee, contractors, and consultants. The position also provides support for Federation Services, Single Sign-On (SSO), and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) between Partners, Cloud Providers and on-premise applications.
- It is incumbent upon the Identity and Access Management Operations Analyst to ensure uniformity of services, adherence to standards, and consistency of infrastructure delivery. The Operations Analyst works with external partners to deliver quality services to Internal and External Customers.
- Provides primary operational support of the IAM infrastructure which includes providing internal and external customer support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Adherence to Identity and Access Management processes and procedures
- Contribute to the development of IAM automation processes for support of daily operations and the gathering of directory performance data.
- Maintains an understanding of all current and emerging Identity and Access Management technologies, open system standards, management technologies as they relate to the support of Vertiv infrastructure
- Stays current on regional application and infrastructure projects as they apply to IAM
- Develops, documents, and supports scripts required to deliver a variety of Identity synchronization solutions.
- Provides senior management and general staff with accurate and complete status information
- Participates technology pilots to evaluate emerging technologies and their applicability in support of Vertiv business requirements and strategic goals.
- Adheres to all current Change and Problem management policies and procedures
- Participation in global 7×24 support model, projects, tasks, and support initiatives that are assigned
Core Technical Skills Required:
- Minimum 1 years of relevant practical experience technical support and troubleshooting
- Experience in Active Directory (AD) and working knowledge of support tools
- Understanding of Okta Identity Management Solutions and/or comparable industry solutions
- Possess an understanding of Privilege Access Management solutions
- Knowledge of Windows Server version 2012 and above, as well as Microsoft client operating systems
- Understanding of the following network protocols: LDAP, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, TCP/IP
- Understanding of Office 365, Azure AD and AD Connect
- Scripting skills: VBScript and PowerShell
- Understanding of multi-factor or other extended authentication platforms
- Understanding of security concepts related to Public Key Infrastructures including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Understanding of Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO)
General Skills and Competencies Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain high levels of client trust and confidence
- Knowledge of problem-solving methodologies to understand and solve challenging problem
- Empathetic perspective on the customer point of view
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Position Keywords: SSL, Azure AD, DNS, DHCP, Single Sign On, RADIUS, TCP/IP, IP, MS Office
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: Long Term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4585