***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IAM Administrator
Location : Denver, CO (Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 7 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 6 Years
The Governor’s Office of Information Technology Identity and Access Management (IAM) work unit is responsible for how users within an organization are given an identity – and how it is protected, including saving critical applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization. The IAM analyst will be responsible for updating accounts on the Active Directory domain to include proper role based access, organization unit, titles, office, department, and manager. The analyst will work closely with Manager of IAM, OIT Project Manager, IAM team and other stakeholders. The analyst will be responsible for making sure access, provisioning documentation, attribute mapping, and auditing updated and communicated.
In addition to those responsibilities listed above, the IAM analyst may be required to:
- create and populate additional fields within Active Directory and other systems
- modify and populate existing fields within Active Directory and other systems
- create and update user accounts in applications
- resolve Service Tickets for onboarding, offboarding, and updating user accounts
- participate in project planning sessions
- perform user testing
- communicate and/or prepare information for audit
- This position facilitates identity and access management. The position is liable for ensuring that customer requests for security access is completed in a timely manner, provides second level technical support to the project team, end users and OIT functional groups. This position will perform ticket management and participate in project meetings. It is the responsibility of the IAM analyst to manage Identity and access within CA Service Desk, Customer Portal (EEM), Active Directory and Google.
- The Identity and Access Management unit is responsible for provisioning support which includes ticket management, customer service, and knowledge of least privilege methodology with security rights, permissions and groups, experience with Active Directory, CA Service Desk, and Google. Due to the importance of this position, it is expected that a person supporting IAM has basic troubleshooting skills with networking and computer systems, can multitask, work in a fast paced environment while providing excellent customer service.
Terms and Conditions:
- As a condition of employment you may be required to submit to additional background checks and/or screenings during the course of your employment with OIT.
- Contract staff is required to observe the Colorado Cyber Security Policies, as published and updated by the Office of Cyber Security. These policies provide guidelines concerning vendor security controls and vendor reporting and monitoring. Please reference Policy P-CCSP-005 concerning vendor management.
- Customer Service – Must be able to provide excellent customer service
- Troubleshooting Skills – Must have basic troubleshooting skills with networking and computer systems
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Troubleshooting,Cyber Security,CA Service Desk,networking,EEM,Active Directory,Google
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 7 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3534