*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Help Desk Analyst
Location : Atlanta, GA (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
The Georgia Department of Human Services (DHS), Office of Information Technology is seeking candidates for the temporary contractor position of Child Welfare Modernization Help Desk Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Child Welfare Modernization Help Desk Analyst’s role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately
- experienced technician.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all
- successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Performing preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
- High School diploma with 5 years of help desk experience
- Associate Degree with 3 Years of help desk experience
- Experience working in a Help Desk environment required
- Experience in Microsoft Office Required
- Experience in customer service Required
Required / Desired Skills
- Experience working in a Help Desk environment
Required 5 Years
- Experience in Microsoft Office
Required 3 Years
- Experience in customer service
Required 5 Years
- Associate Degree and 3 years of help desk experience or High School Diploma and 5 years of help desk experience
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-8538 EX 115
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MS Office
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4693